ATEN 250kW BESS
AGreatE’s ATEN 250kW BESS (Battery Energy Storage System) is an all in one (LFP) battery energy storage system (BESS). Designed around a 250kW power platform, the 275kWh, and 550kWh battery storage options allow for easy and reliable commercial, industrial, and farm applications.
The ATEN 250kW BESS is designed to seamlessly work with a number of different energy sources including Solar, Grid, and Diesel Gensets are paired together to make mini-grid applications.
ATEN 250kW Benefits
- Seamless switching capability between PV, Genset, Battery, or Grid power
- The 250kW PCS cabinet containing a 250kW PCS with 500-850V DC bank voltage range
- AC power is converted to 400~480V AC through the transformer to support the load
- Battery banks are charged via the DC/DC converter via PV, Grid, or Genset
- Ensures reliable, uninterrupted, and quality power availability
- Maximizes fuel savings through the highest possible renewable integration
- Optimized cost by reducing the number of generators required
- High power quality by stabilizing the power systems against fluctuations in voltage and frequency
- Achieves a secure and sustainable energy mix, together with energy efficiency
- Engineered for rugged environments and extreme weather conditions
250kW BESS Systems Include
The ATEN 250kW BESS (battery energy storage systems) is an all-in-one hybrid energy storage system designed around a 250kW hybrid power platform and is compatible with PV solar, grid, and diesel genset energy sources. It’s compact footprint makes it an ideal turnkey solution for community microgrids, island microgrids, and commercial & industrial applications.
ATEN 250kW Systems are fully certified and include:
- The system storage container
- 250 kW power conversion system (PCS)
- ATEN R138 Racks (4 to 8 depending on energy requirement)
- BESS Controller with Battery Management System
- HVAC System for temperature and humidity management
- WiFi system monitoring so you can check performance anytime
- System safety labels for better user safety and awareness
- Installation manual for the entire BESS system
- Commissioning and annual inspection documents
- Electrical 3 line & mechanical drawings
Our ATEN BES Systems are designed to make logistics, installation, and commissioning easier.
ATEN 250kW BESS System Diagram
Electrical ATEN 250-276 ATEN 250-552 ATEN 250-1104 ATEN 250-1656 Rated Energy Capacity 276kWh 552kWh 1104kWh 1656kWh Rated DC Voltage 768V 768V 768V 768V Rated AC Power 250kW 250kW 250kW 250kW Rated Grid Voltage 400V/480V 400V/480V 400V/480V 400V/480V AC Rate of Current 360A/301A 360A/301A 360A/301A 360A/301A Grid Frequency Range 50Hz/60Hz ± 2.5% 50Hz/60Hz ± 2.5% 50Hz/60Hz ± 2.5% 50Hz/60Hz ± 2.5% Isolation Method 3 Phase 4 Line Transformer 3 Phase 4 Line Transformer 3 Phase 4 Line Transformer 3 Phase 4 Line Transformer
General ATEN 250-276 ATEN 250-552 ATEN 250-1104 ATEN 250-1656 Dimension (L/W/H) 6058/2438/2591mm 6058/2438/2591mm 12192/2438/2591mm 12192/2438/2591mm Weight <12T <15T <21T <26T Protection Rating IP54 IP54 IP54 IP54 Operating Temperature -20 ~ 40°C -20 ~ 40°C -20 ~ 40°C -20 ~ 40°C Max Altitude 3000m 3000m 3000m 3000m Communication Interfaces RS485, Ethernet, GPRS RS485, Ethernet, GPRS RS485, Ethernet, GPRS RS485, Ethernet, GPRS Certification IEC62619, UN38.3, CE, UL1973, UL9540A IEC62619, UN38.3, CE, UL1973, UL9540A IEC62619, UN38.3, CE, UL1973, UL9540A IEC62619, UN38.3, CE, UL1973, UL9540A