ATEN 500kW BESS
AGreatE ATEN 500kW BESS is a fully integrated all-in-one containerized energy storage system which delivers a wide range of energy storage solutions for commercial and industrial (C&I) applications, micro-grids and electricity grids.
ATEN-500 can enable C&I customers to avoid high charges from peak demand tariffs, and it can integrate intermittent renewable energies and can help serve as a backup power or emergency power supply for resilience purpose.
ATEN 500kW Benefits
Utilizing seamless switching capability between PV, Genset, Battery, or Grid power, the 500kW PCS cabinet contains a 500kW PCS with 600V-900V DC battery voltage range. Offered in both 4 and 8 x 138kWh battery racks, these battery strings are converted to 400~480V AC through the modularized PCS. The AC power is transferred to 400~480V AC via the built in transformer.
- Ensures reliable, uninterrupted, and quality power availability
- Maximizes fuel savings through the highest possible renewable integration
- Optimized cost by reducing the number of generators required
- High power quality by stabilizing the power systems against fluctuations in voltage and frequency
- Achieves a secure and sustainable energy mix, together with energy efficiency
- Engineered for rugged environments and extreme weather conditions
500kW BESS Systems Include
The ATEN 500kW battery energy storage systems (BESS) is an all-in-one hybrid energy storage system designed around a 500kW hybrid power platform and is compatible with PV solar, grid, and diesel genset energy sources. It’s compact footprint makes it an ideal turnkey solution for community microgrids, island microgrids, and commercial & industrial applications.
ATEN 500kW Systems are fully certified and include:
- The system storage container
- 500kW power conversion system (PCS)
- ATEN R138 Racks (4 to 8 depending on energy requirement)
- BESS Controller with Battery Management System
- HVAC System for temperature and humidity management
- WiFi system monitoring so you can check performance anytime
- System safety labels for better user safety and awareness
- Installation manual for the entire BESS system
- Commissioning and annual inspection documents
- Electrical 3 line & mechanical drawings
Our ATEN BES Systems are designed to make logistics, installation, and commissioning easier.
ATEN 500kW BESS System Diagram
Electrical ATEN 500-552 ATEN 500-1104 ATEN 500-1656 Rated Energy Capacity 552kWh 1104kWh 1656kWh Rated DC Voltage 768V 768V 768V Rated AC Power 500kW 500kW 500kW Rated Grid Voltage 400V/480V 400V/480V 400V/480V AC Rate of Current 720A/601A 720A/601A 720A/601A Grid Frequency Range 50Hz/60Hz ± 2.5% 50Hz/60Hz ± 2.5% 50Hz/60Hz ± 2.5% Isolation Method 3 Phase 4 Line Transformer 3 Phase 4 Line Transformer 3 Phase 4 Line Transformer
General ATEN 500-552/strong> ATEN 500-1104 ATEN 500-1656 Dimension (L/W/H) 6058/2438/2591mm 12192/2438/2591mm 12192/2438/2591mm Weight <16T <26T <30T Protection Rating IP54 IP54 IP54 Operating Temperature -20 ~ 40°C -20 ~ 40°C -20 ~ 40°C Max Altitude 3000m 3000m 3000m Communication Interfaces RS485, Ethernet, GPRS RS485, Ethernet, GPRS RS485, Ethernet, GPRS Certification IEC62619, UN38.3, CE, UL1973, UL9540A IEC62619, UN38.3, CE, UL1973, UL9540A IEC62619, UN38.3, CE, UL1973, UL9540A